||||| Tuesday, June 5, 2007
||||||| "Chipotle may be better than Qdoba, but..."

You'll hear it from me, Baja Fresh is BETTER THAN CHIPOTLE. *GASP*.

Yea what. I went there, and I'll go there again (kind of like how I went to Baja Fresh for both lunch and dinner today). For lunch I had the steak Burrito Ultimo. It comes with it's standard fare of fillings, along with grilled red peppers, green peppers, and onions. I think what sets Baja apart from the rest is its tortilla shell though. It's light and flaky as opposed to soft and mushy like Chipotle. Also, the cheese always seems to be A) melted nicely, and B) evenly spread out across the entire burrito. You cannot always say that about other places.

For dinner, I got the pork carnitas Burrito Ultimo...but ENCHILADO STYLE! That is what you see pictures above. You have to eat it with a knife and fork, but it's worth it. Basically for $1.99, they pour salsa and more cheese on top of your burrito, and do the same to the free chips they give you with every meal. IT'S FRIGGIN SWEET. I was satisfied when I left, and 1000 calories heavier. MM MM MM.

Labels: , ,

posted by Jon || 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Blogger MY said...

that oreo one looks AMAZZZZZZZING!

June 7, 2007 at 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home