||||| Wednesday, May 2, 2007
||||||| "Noodles + Pizza = My Life"

My fooding today encompassed two of my favorite meals EVER.... neu roh mien from Taiwan and delicious deep dish Papa Del's pizza from right next door.



My dad comes back and forth from Taiwan to Illinois about four times a year and everytime he does, he brings home an entire suitcase filled with these pao mein bowls and leaves with vitamins and baby bottles (don't ask). Sure you have to squeeze out some sort of fluorescent orange paste/oil and put in some mysterious pieces of beef in jelly like liquid, but I haven't died yet! I feel like its one of those things that will always be delicious to me, even though it makes my mouth burn and then I get really thirsty from all the MSG
Papa Del's has been keepin it delicious since for a long time here in good old Champaign. Up in the Chicagoland area, it's all about Lou Malnati's, but I'll take what I can get here. We got it stuffed with mushrooms and a disturbing amount of cheese. The sauce is good, but not overpowering. The crust is tasty and not dry... and it's still delicious the next day

Labels: ,

posted by Michelle || 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

hmm. i always thought it was luminati's.

like...illuminators...but italian...

May 2, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home