||||| Thursday, May 17, 2007
||||||| "Those Canadians sure know how to Poutine"
Hello all, this is my first post as a Foodasaur. And I bring you a fast-food delight only seen in the Northern lands. My sister went to a wedding in Toronto this past weekend, and she brought back tales of a food called "poo-tine".



"Pudding?", I said? What are you talking about. They eat pudding? Apparently not. Poutine is another odd ass way to eat french fries. While Americans put ketchup on their fries, the Belgium put mayo on it, and the Japanese have plum-flavored fries at their McD's. The Canadians put cheese and hot gravy all over it. But somehow the bucket says "New York Fries". No one I ever met in New York had ever mentioned Poutines. I need to get my hands on some.

Labels: , ,

posted by Wil C || 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's poutine in nyc at that pommes frites place where they do fries with all the sauces. in st. marks, if i remember right.

July 30, 2007 at 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home