||||| Saturday, June 2, 2007
||||||| "Look Justin, I capitalized and everything."
I have an unnatural love for cheesecake. Everyone who knows me is aware of this, including my mother. So while I was away last week, she brought home three different kinds of cheesecake and warned my brother that he would die if he ate the last three pieces. MWAHAH my mommy loves me.

Anyways, here they are:

(starting with the top)

#1: Chocolate raspberry. It was primarily dark chocolate, with some white chocolate that you can see on the top. The raspberry flavor wasn't too overbearing, which is nice because the raspberry, while still tasty, is my least favorite berry.

#2: Cookies & Cream. It basically tasted like a really big Oreo. It. Was. Awesome.

#3: I'm not sure what this one was called, but it was very chocolatey and peanut butter-y. So maybe a Reese's cup type of concept. Anyways, the peanut butter to chocolate ratio was just right. Maybe it was because I was eating three different kinds of cheesecake at once, but this one got a little too rich for me and I had to take a water break. Don't worry, I kept going afterwards like a champ.


Labels:

posted by Karen || 5 Comments

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

How often do you really find someone that doesn't have a healthy obsession with cheesecake? Everyone loves cheesecake!

I didn't know you did though.

June 2, 2007 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I LOVE CHEESECAKE.

I've met someone who didnt like cheesecake before though. I dont remember who it is, but thats probably because I decided then and there to never talk to that person ever again.

June 3, 2007 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

You know what's funny about Karen's title? If you look at the left bar where it lists the previous posts, you can see that she actually didn't capitalize the title properly.

Karen is pretty dumb for having such a large head to store a potential large brain. Obviously, she only succeeded on 50% of that.

June 3, 2007 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

SHUT UP. i knew that on the actual blog, the title is automatically capitalized and i didn't think about the side bar. crap.

June 4, 2007 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

haha you edited it!

I want some cheesecake.

June 4, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home