||||| Tuesday, September 4, 2007
||||||| "Amateur por...I mean...Quaysahdillas"
I ended up indulging in desire by having the House of Pies quesadilla three nights in a row. This lustful addiction inspired me to do it myself. Because I like to do it. Myself.

Thankfully, I live in a country that has plenty of cheap and accessible Mexican-esque food at any local grocery store (unlike some places I've heard of). I wanted to recreate the aforementioned House of Pies quesadilla, so I purchased tortilla shells, green peppers, tomatoes, strips of steak, Mexican spices, salsa, pico de gallo, and of course, avocados. And since I'm Jon, I already had a lot of shredded cheese in the fridge at home. I wish I would have taken a photo of my pre-cut and cooked ingredients. I will try to next time.

I tenderly massaged the meat with my spices for a little foreplay action while letting the green peppers and tomatoes moisten with their own juices. I didn't let myself be shy with the cheese either (although it takes a LOT of cheese...1 packet for 2 quesadillas), and then, this was my climax:


An overview of my creation, halfway through the meal. You'll see plenty of green peppers and cheese. But don't let the cheese fool you, you probably should have more. It's what holds the quesadilla together at the edges and in the center.


Yea. You want a piece of that. Its open for you. Go ahead. Take a bite.


Overall, I was pretty impressed with myself. Next time though, I plan on using more Mexican spice to add more flavor, and more cheese. I also forgot to put the avocado in before closing the quesadilla up, and I think I will have to be more patient and make sure to eat my pico de gallo, instead of devouring my meal.

If you come visit me, I'll try to make one of these for you. Yea, you like that?
posted by Jon || 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home